Do you want to be our new
Application time: We review applications as they come and will hire when a suitable applicant is found. Please send in your application no later than 30.10.2022 at Midnight CET.
Location: Remote/hybrid working. Must be located in Finland.
Start Date: As soon as possible, internship will last at minimum until the end of the year.
Role: An internship. For the right person, there are opportunities for the internship to result in employment.
Hours per week: 20-40
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Marketing/Social Media intern, someone who is self-driven, creative, and has a great attention to detail as well as an eye for visually beautiful content. As our Marketing/Social Media Intern, you will be an instrumental part of our small team, building the KARAAT brand and brand awareness in the European market.
What you’ll be doing/what your responsibilities are
• Planning and creating content for social media, specifically for Instagram and TikTok; analysis of past content, trend research
• Assist in creating content for our marketing channels (i.e. email campaigns)
• Assist in planning and coordinating new launches, campaigns, collaborations and photoshoots (including styling, models and locations, etc.)
• Engage with our community on social media
• If you're interested, light social media advertising and SEM activities supported by the KARAAT team
Who you are
• Curious, have a positive mindset and are not afraid to speak your mind
• Motivated, fast learner, problem-solver and a self-starter
• Good communicator, capable copywriter, and fluent in English (written and spoken)
• You master and know how to reach people through different social media (Instagram, TikTok)
• You have knowledge of content creation and simple photo and video editing (experience in TikTok, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Lightroom is a plus)
• You are passionate about creating engaging, creative and visually beautiful social media content
• Interest in luxury, jewelry and the fashion industry is a plus
• A chance to build an early-phase startup and have big impact on the business and the brand
• Possibility to explore your interests and work with what you truly enjoy doing
• A great opportunity to prove yourself and gain as much responsibility as you’d like
• Opportunity for fast growth and career development in the company
• Room to experiment
• Employee discount on our diamond jewelry ✨